Yield: 2 dozen cookies
- tea from 3 bags of Pukka Turmeric Glow (roughly 2 tsp)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ Tbsp granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- ½ cup unsalted butter, cubed
- Cut open tea bags and pour dry tea into bowl of food processor.
- Add flour, sugar, salt, and pepper. Pulse for one minute.
- With food processor running, drop butter cubes in one at a time.
- Once all butter has been added, run food processor for another 2 minutes.
- Place dough on a piece of parchment paper. With floured hands, gently roll into a 1-inch-diameter log that is 10–11 inches long. (If dough is too soft to properly roll, put dough in fridge for 10 minutes.) Wrap log tightly in parchment paper, then wrap tightly with cling film.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unwrap dough log. With a serrated knife, slice dough into ⅜" thick slices. (If dough crumbles, leave at room temperature for 5–10 minutes before slicing.)
- Place on baking sheet, leaving 1" between each slice.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes or until lightly golden around the edges.
- Cool on baking sheet for 1–2 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.