Yield: 12–16 servings (one 9" x 13" cake)
- 16 ounces (454g) full fat cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup (85g) confectioners’ sugar
- pinch of salt
- zest of 2 lemons
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 ½ cups (341g) heavy cream, cold
- 22-ish full sheet honey graham crackers
- ¾ cup (84g) Jamie’s Farm Rosemary Currant Granola, optional
- 1 cup (227g) heavy cream, cold
- 2 Tbsp (14g) confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup (112g) Jamie’s Farm Rosemary Currant Granola
- If you have multiple metal mixer bowls, place one bowl and whisk attachment in freezer for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl of stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, salt, lemon zest, and lemon juice until smooth and well combined.
- In the chilly bowl of a stand mixer fitted with cold whisk attachment, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold half of whipped cream into cream cheese mixture, then fold in the other half.
- Rinse off bowl and whisk attachment, then pop ‘em back in the freezer.
- Evenly cover the bottom of a 9" by 13" pan with a single layer of graham crackers, breaking crackers in half or quarters as necessary. Using an offset spatula or back of a spoon, spread half of cream cheese mixture over graham crackers.
- If desired, sprinkle ¾ cup (84g) granola on top, gently pressing into cream cheese layer.
- Top with a single layer of graham crackers. Spread other half of filling on top, then cover with another single layer of graham crackers.
- In the chilly bowl of a stand mixer fitted with cold whisk attachment, whip heavy cream and confectioners’ sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Using an offset spatula or the back of a spoon, spread whipped cream over top layer of graham crackers.
- Loosely cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Prior to slicing and serving, sprinkle with 1 cup (112g) granola and (if desired) a smidge of lemon zest.