Yield: 16 pops
No-Bake Watermelon Cheesecake:
- 8 ounces (227g) full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 14-oz can (396g) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ cup (114g) plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 ½ tsp LorAnn Oils Watermelon Flavour
- pinch of kosher salt
- ½ cup (50g) graham cracker crumbs (about 3 ½ full sheet graham crackers)
- ¼ cup (57g) unsalted butter, melted & cooled slightly
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
NOTES: We used this silicone NY Cake mould for our pops. If you don’t have a cakesicle or popsicle mould, you could use small disposable cups or silicone baking cups. You could even make one cheesecake in a springform pan or pie dish; you may just need to lengthen your freezing time.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat all watermelon cheesecake ingredients on medium until smooth. Transfer to a liquid measuring cup or bowl with a spout.
- In a small bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and salt.
- Fill wells of cakesicle mould ½ to ¾ full with cheesecake mixture. Insert stick and gently tap mould on counter. Fill wells the rest of the way.
- Sprinkle graham crumbles on top, pressing very gently into cheesecake mixture.
- Freeze pops for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen and firm, retrieve pops from freezer. Carefully bend silicone mould to remove pops. Eat ‘em now or store ‘em in the freezer to enjoy later!