Yield: 10 balls
- 2 Tbsp (28g) Pure Indian Foods Original Ghee
- 2 ½ cups (200g) Dandies Mini Vanilla Vegan Marshmallows
- 1 8-oz bag (227g) Jamie’s Farm Rosemary Currant Granola
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper; set aside.
- Break up any large chunks of granola. Set aside.
- In a medium pot over medium heat, begin to melt ghee and marshmallows, stirring occasionally.
- Once marshmallows have melted, remove from heat, then quickly mix in granola.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly.
- Evenly divide mixture into 10 portions and roll into balls, placing on prepared baking sheet. (We used a 2-ounce disher to portion ours.)
NOTE: We recommend wearing lightly greased nitrile or latex gloves for this step.
- Allow to cool and set at room temperature, about an hour.
- If all the treats aren’t devoured on the first day, store at room temperature in a lidded container between layers of wax paper.