Yield: 24 pops
- 1 cup (232g) Big Spoon Roasters Cashew Butter
- 16 ounces (454g) full fat cream cheese, cold-ish
- 12 ounces (340g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp (28g) coconut oil
- 1 cup (113g) roasted or toasted cashews, chopped small
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Stir cashew butter really well. In the bowl of stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat cashew butter and cream cheese until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- At this point, if mixture is too soft to form into balls, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to firm up the mixture.
- Once mixture is chilled and firm enough, form into balls that are roughly 1 ½ tablespoons each. (A cookie scoop is super helpful here.) Place on prepared baking sheet, then press a 6-inch lollipop stick into the centre of each ball.
- Place pops in freezer until frozen solid, 1 to 2 hours.
- Time to dip! In a heatproof bowl, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave in 20-second increments, stirring after each zap. Microwave until mixture is mostly melted. Remove bowl from microwave and continue mixing to combine and melt the rest of the chocolate.
- Line another baking sheet with parchment paper. Scatter chopped cashews on a plate.
- Retrieve 4 pops from freezer. Dip into melted chocolate, allowing excess chocolate to drizzle off. Roll sides of pop in chopped cashews, then place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with other 3 pops, then transfer baking sheet to fridge.
- Continue working in batches of 4 until all pops are finished and chilling in the fridge. Keep refrigerated until you’re ready to serve.