Yield: 2–4 servings
- ½ cup (85g) dark or semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup (226g) Mori-Nu Organic Silken Tofu, drained
- 1 ½ Tbsp (8g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp (39g) maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- In a heatproof bowl, melt chocolate in microwave in 20-second increments, stirring after each zap.
- In a high-speed blender, combine melted chocolate, drained tofu, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and salt. Blitz until totally smooth.
- Pour mixture into 2–4 ramekins, smoothing tops with the back of a spoon.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight to allow pudding to set.
Did you try this recipe? Tag @fikabrodbox or #fikabrödbox!
Leave a Reply