Yield: 16-ish brownies, depending on how you cut ‘em
Graham Cracker Layer:
- 5 full sheet graham crackers
- 1 cup (198g) granulated sugar
- ¾ cup (90g) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (56g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- ½ cup (57g) confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- ½ cup (85g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup (99g) neutral oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup (135g) peanut butter*
- 1/3 cup (113g) raspberry preserves
- 9 Mallow Puffs Raspberry Mallows, halved
*We used Fix & Fogg’s smooth peanut butter. So yummy!
- Heat oven to 325°F. Grease and line an 8" x 8" metal baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place graham crackers in bottom of baking pan, breaking into squares or rectangles as necessary to cover the entire bottom.
- In a medium bowl, mix together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, confectioners’ sugar, chocolate chips, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, water, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing just until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing the top with offset spatula or the back of a spoon.
- If your peanut butter and/or preserves are a little thick, warm ‘em up in microwave in 15-second increments until pourable. Drizzle peanut butter over brownie layer, then drizzle on preserves.
- Swirl peanut butter and preserves with a toothpick or small knife.
- Plop halved marshmallows on top.
- Bake 40–45 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Remove brownies from pan by pulling up on the parchment paper. Cut into 16 pieces, wiping knife off between cuts as necessary to get clean edges.