Yield: 16-ish brownies, depending on how you cut ‘em
Graham Cracker Layer:
- 5 full sheet graham crackers
- 1 cup (198g) granulated sugar
- ¾ cup (90g) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (56g) natural unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- ½ cup (57g) confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- ½ cup (85g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup (99g) neutral oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup (135g) peanut butter*
- 1/3 cup (113g) raspberry preserves
- 9 Mallow Puffs Raspberry Mallows, halved
*We used Fix & Fogg’s smooth peanut butter. So yummy!
- Heat oven to 325°F. Grease and line an 8" x 8" metal baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place graham crackers in bottom of baking pan, breaking into squares or rectangles as necessary to cover the entire bottom.
- In a medium bowl, mix together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, confectioners’ sugar, chocolate chips, and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, water, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing just until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing the top with offset spatula or the back of a spoon.
- If your peanut butter and/or preserves are a little thick, warm ‘em up in microwave in 15-second increments until pourable. Drizzle peanut butter over brownie layer, then drizzle on preserves.
- Swirl peanut butter and preserves with a toothpick or small knife.
- Plop halved marshmallows on top.
- Bake 40–45 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Remove brownies from pan by pulling up on the parchment paper. Cut into 16 pieces, wiping knife off between cuts as necessary to get clean edges.
Did you try this recipe? Tag @fikabrodbox or #fikabrödbox!
Leave a Reply