- 2 tsp flaxseeds, ground
- 2 Tbsp (28g) water
- 3 Tbsp (45g) Broma Dark Chocolate Almond Spread
- 2 Tbsp (42g) Just Date Syrup
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup (30g) all-purpose flour
- 5 Tbsp (53g) bittersweet chocolate chips, divided
- 6 Tbsp (30g) Dandies Mini Vanilla Vegan Marshmallows, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grind flaxseeds in a spice grinder or with a mortar and pestle. In a small bowl, mix flax meal with water. Let sit until a gel forms, about 5 minutes.
- Add almond butter, date syrup, and baking powder, then mix until combined. Add flour and mix just until incorporated.
- Fold in ¼ cup (43g) chocolate chips and ¼ cup (20g) marshmallows.
- Spread evenly into the 5" Lodge cast iron skillet from our Happy Camper box. Top with remaining chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Bake for 14–16 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then enjoy warm!
Adapted from: Just Date Syrup