Yield: 3 dozen cookies
- 2 cups + 2 Tbsp (255g) all-purpose flour
- 6 ¾ Tbsp (85g) granulated sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 14 Tbsp (200g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup (144g) Oregon Growers Strawberry Spread
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk together flour, sugar, and salt. Attach paddle, then beat in butter until you have cookie dough.
- Form dough into balls that are roughly 2 teaspoons each. (A small cookie scoop is super helpful here.)
- Place dough balls on prepared baking sheets. Press index finger straight down into centre of each cookie, forming the “cave.” Fill each cave with 1/8 to ¼ teaspoon strawberry jam.
- Bake until edges are the slightest bit golden, about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for 5–10 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
Did you try this recipe? Tag @fikabrodbox or #fikabrödbox!
Leave a Reply