Yield: 20 bars
- ½ cup (113g) unsalted butter
- 12 full sheet graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup (170g) dark chocolate chips
- 8 ounces (227g) Seed + Mill Sea Salt & Dark Chocolate Halva, crumbled
- 1 cup (120g) roasted pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1 14-oz can (396g) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp rosewater
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cups (150g) sweetened shredded coconut
- Heat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9" x 13" pan and line bottom with parchment paper.
- Place butter in pan, then stick in oven for a few minutes until the butter melts.
- Remove pan from oven. Tilt pan around as necessary to spread butter all over the bottom. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over melted butter, then sprinkle on salt.
- Scatter next ingredients evenly across the buttery graham base in this order: chocolate chips, crumbled halva, then chopped pistachios.
- Pour a few teaspoons of sweetened condensed milk over pistachio layer. Then add rosewater and vanilla to remaining sweetened condensed milk, mixing thoroughly. Evenly pour the now-flavoured condensed milk over the pan.
- Sprinkle top with shredded coconut.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Transfer pan to wire rack and allow bars to cool completely. After bars are totally cool, if they need to set up a little more before cutting, place the pan in the fridge for a couple hours or overnight.
Did you try this recipe? Tag @fikabrodbox or #fikabrödbox!
Leave a Reply