Yield: 16-ish blondies, depending on how you cut ‘em
- ½ cup (113g) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup (71g) light brown sugar
- ½ cup (99g) granulated sugar
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups (150g) all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- 1 ½ tsp ground cardamom
- 3 Tbsp (37g) granulated sugar
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
Orange Cardamom Honey Drizzle:
- ¼ cup (80g) Bumbleberry Farms Sweet Orange Cardamom Honey Cream Spread, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and line an 8" x 8" metal baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat softened butter and sugars on medium-high until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla, mixing until thoroughly combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, cream of tartar, and cardamom. Mix dry ingredients into butter mixture until fully incorporated.
- Evenly spread blondie batter into prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, make cardamom sugar by, well, mixing together the sugar and the cardamom. Sprinkle over blondies.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Blondies are done when the edges are set and golden. Transfer pan to wire rack and allow blondies to cool completely.
- Once blondies are totally cool, remove from pan by pulling up on parchment paper. Cut into 16 squares, then drizzle melted orange cardamom honey cream spread on top.
Did you try this recipe? Tag @fikabrodbox or #fikabrödbox!
Leave a Reply