Yield: 16-ish blondies, depending on how you cut ‘em
- ½ cup (113g) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup (71g) light brown sugar
- ½ cup (99g) granulated sugar
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups (150g) all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- 1 ½ tsp ground cardamom
- 3 Tbsp (37g) granulated sugar
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
Orange Cardamom Honey Drizzle:
- ¼ cup (80g) Bumbleberry Farms Sweet Orange Cardamom Honey Cream Spread, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and line an 8" x 8" metal baking pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat softened butter and sugars on medium-high until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla, mixing until thoroughly combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, cream of tartar, and cardamom. Mix dry ingredients into butter mixture until fully incorporated.
- Evenly spread blondie batter into prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, make cardamom sugar by, well, mixing together the sugar and the cardamom. Sprinkle over blondies.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Blondies are done when the edges are set and golden. Transfer pan to wire rack and allow blondies to cool completely.
- Once blondies are totally cool, remove from pan by pulling up on parchment paper. Cut into 16 squares, then drizzle melted orange cardamom honey cream spread on top.