Yield: 16-ish brownies, depending on how you cut ‘em
- Renewal Mill Upcycled Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 6 Tbsp (99g) vegetable oil
- ¾ cup (170g) hot water
- 12 Dandies Vanilla Vegan Marshmallows
- 1 cup (113g) walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup (170g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and line an 8" x 8" metal baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, pour entire bag of Renewal Mill Upcycled Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix. Add vegetable oil and hot water, stirring until thoroughly combined, then mix for an additional minute.
- Spread brownie batter into prepared pan, smoothing top with an offset spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- While brownies are baking, use oiled kitchen shears or knife to cut marshmallows into quarters.
- Leave the oven on and take the brownies out. Sprinkle the chopped marshmallows, walnuts, and chocolate chips on top.
- Return brownies to the oven and bake for an additional 10–20 minutes or until marshmallows start turning golden.
- Place pan on wire rack and allow to cool completely before cutting.
- Remove from pan by pulling up on the parchment paper. With a sharp knife, cut into 16 pieces.