Yield: 16 sweet & salty sammiches
- 32 Ritz Crackers
- 6 Tbsp (108g) Caramel Kitchen Salted Caramel Sauce
- 9 ounces (255g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, warmed
- Make Bake Ghoul Gang Stickies
- Lined a rimmed baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Squeeze a swirl of caramel sauce on a Ritz cracker and top with another cracker, gently pressing the two sides together to spread caramel to edges. Place sammich on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining crackers and caramel to make a total of 16 sammiches.
- Place baking sheet in fridge for about 20 minutes.
- In a heatproof bowl, melt chocolate in microwave in 30-second increments until it’s mostly melted. Add coconut oil, mixing to combine and melt the rest of the chocolate. Mixture needs to cool down some but remain pourable.
- Gently dunk a Ritz sammich into chocolate while supporting it with a fork.
- Hold sammich above bowl and allow excess chocolate to drip off. Gently scrape back of fork across edge of bowl to remove any other excess.
- Gently place sammich back on lined baking sheet.
- Repeat until you’ve created all of your sammiches.
- After all sammiches have been dipped, put them in the fridge for 15 or so minutes for coating to harden.
- Once chocolate has totally hardened, retrieve sammiches from fridge. With a pastry brush, apply a very small amount of water to back of a stickie, then place on sammich. Repeat with rest of sammiches to make ‘em extra cute.
- Store in a sealed container with layers separated by parchment or wax paper.