Yield: 8–10 servings (one 9.5" tart)
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 10 full sheet graham crackers
- 3 Tbsp (37g) granulated sugar
- 6 Tbsp (85g) unsalted butter, melted
- 6 Tbsp (84g) Karmalize.Me Pistachio Butter
- ¾ cup (170g) heavy cream, cold
- ¾ cup (85g) confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 12 ounces (341g) mascarpone, softened but still chilled
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- mini chocolate chips
- confectioners’ sugar
- Heat oven to 325°F. Grease a 9.5" tart pan; set aside.
- Put graham crackers in food processor. Pulse until crackers are fine crumbs. Sprinkle sugar and drizzle melted butter onto crumbs. Pulse to combine. Press crust mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9.5-inch metal pie pan.
- Bake crust for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- While crust is cooling, place metal mixing bowl and whisk attachment in freezer.
- After the crust is totally cool, spread pistachio butter evenly over bottom.
- In the chilly bowl of a stand mixer fitted with cold whisk attachment, beat heavy cream on high speed until soft peaks are just beginning to appear. Add ¼ cup (28g) confectioners’ sugar, then continue to beat on high until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat remaining ½ cup (57g) confectioners’ sugar, mascarpone, cinnamon, and vanilla on low speed just until combined.
- Fold whipped cream into mascarpone mixture one-third at a time.
- Using an offset spatula, spread filling into crust. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips on top. Refrigerate until set, 3–4 hours.
- To make the tart especially cannoli-esque, dust with confectioners’ sugar before serving!
Did you try this recipe? Tag @fikabrodbox or #fikabrödbox!
Leave a Reply